Toward a Nature-Positive Future
3.2 Transforming public sector finance
3.3 Toward a nature-positive future
This day focuses on the transformations required to align public and private finance with a nature-positive future, and to urgently finance nature-based climate solutions.
Session 3.1 (9AM EDT) | Transforming the private sector
- Promoting financial transparency
- Transforming business’ relationship with nature
- Finance toolkit part 1: Private sector investment instruments
Session 3.2 (11AM EDT) | Transforming public sector finance
- Transforming public sector finance: nature-harmful subsidies and sovereign debt
- Finance toolkit part 2: Public sector investment instruments
- Toward a Green Covid-19 Recovery
Session 3.3 (1PM EDT) | Toward a nature-positive future
- Defining a nature-positive future
- Build a planetary safety net
- Lead the way
- Align our finances, economies, businesses
- Reimagine development
- Reset our relationship with people and planet
- Mobilize change
- Decide our future
Be Part of the
Raise your voice, let the world know that you care, be part of the transformation!
Don't know how? Here's some help:
Tag a public financial institution and ask them for financial transparency for their impact on nature.
Tag public sector finance institutions and ask how they plan to promote nature-positive finance measures and reduce nature-harmful ones.
Tag your government and ask for financial commitments to nature-based solutions to heal our planet.
I call on (Tag a financial institution/corporation or Tag a local or national government leader), to scale up investment in nature-based solutions to safeguard our future. Invest in nature. #NatureForLife 2021. www.natureforlifehub.org.