Explore the schedule
Prepare for an enriching experience by delving into our event schedule. Start adding the events you are interested in to your calendar.
Meet and Greet:
Nature for Life Hub 2023
Use the Hub as a space to connect with like-minded individuals, exchange ideas, and spark new collaborations that will drive positive change for our planet.
Engage with a vibrant community of nature enthusiasts from around the world. Share your experiences, insights, and ideas to collectively inspire and catalyze positive actions for the environment. Your voice matters, so take the first step towards meaningful connections and impactful conversations.
Start by introducing yourself and sharing your expectations from the event!
|Charlotte Andersen commented 3 weeks ago ago|
Attend the Nature for Life Hub to:
Gain insights into innovative solutions for safeguarding nature for people and planet.
Connect with like-minded individuals and organizations working towards nature preservation and sustainable development.
Make a difference
Discover opportunities to contribute to the protection, restoration, and management of nature.
Stay updated on the latest trends and developments in biodiversity conservation.
Your Hub Experience:
A three-day virtual program
Explore various thematic journeys, delving deep into specialist topics and practical solutions from wherever you are.
Certificate of participation
Download the certificate of participation after completing a short survey about the event directly from the website.
Access recorded sessions and downloadable materials from the virtual resource center during and after the event.
Post-event community engagement
Stay connected with participants and speakers beyond the event.
Who should attend?
Calling activists, influencers, leaders, businesses, and all concerned citizens! Over the past four years, we have fostered a diverse and empowered nature-positive coalition together. This year, we want to amplify our impact!
On the platform in 2020-2022.
Brought together by the live event in 2020-2022.
Including government representatives, CEOs, UN leaders, youth activists, Indigenous Peoples, celebrities, and musicians.
What our participants say
"The 2022 Nature for Life Hub was eye-opening! It helped me understand better how our usual ways of growing the economy aren't good for nature. The sessions pushed us to measure success differently, respecting our planet's limits while ensuring everyone's well-being. The sessions invited participants to think about changing the whole game, not just development but also our connection with nature. And the most interesting part? Using maps and data to put nature right at the center of how we grow sustainably. I am looking forward to participating in the 2023 Nature Hub chapter."
- Gabriel Jaramillo, UNDP
"I enjoyed each and every session, especially implementation through SDG and local level communities. It was a very enriching experience. Outstanding speakers with detailed presentations, a nice breadth of topics and responses to queries. Thank you for a very fruitful and interactive event."
- Anupam Kumar Pandey, Climate Interactive
"The Nature for Life Hub is a platform where we can learn, engage and be part of the global campaign for biodiversity conservation and protection of nature for future generations."
- Sunil Manandhar, Land Our Future
Preserving our Planetary Safety Net
- Strengthening policies, laws and regulations to protect biodiversity and ecosystems
- Mobilizing financial resources to support biodiversity conservation, restoration, and sustainable use
- Enhancing knowledge, skills, and capacities to manage and conserve biodiversity
- Establishing monitoring and reporting mechanisms to track progress and promote transparency for nature
- Safeguarding Indigenous rights to their lands and territories
Delivering a Nature-positive Economy
- Encouraging green finance mechanisms for nature
- Promoting circular economy principles and nature friendly business practices
- Creating economic incentives that reward nature-positive actions and penalize activities that degrade nature
- Anchoring local communities and small businesses at the heart of sustainable commodity production and supply chains
Promoting Whole-of-Society Approaches for Nature
- Fostering collaboration across society to encourage collective action towards shared nature conservation goals
- Empowering local communities, indigenous peoples and civil society to participate in nature conservation efforts
- Investing in youth engagement programs to nurture the next generation of environmental leaders
- Encouraging public-private collaborations to drive sustainable business practices and investments in nature
How can non-state actors strengthen climate action transparency? | 16 November 2023
To solve the climate crisis, we need all actors on board, including non-state actors. Industry, financial institutions, cities, and regions all have the potential to significantly impact climate action. But how? This webinar builds on the findings and recommendations of two recent UN reports and seeks to facilitate the global discussion on how to strengthen climate action by non-state actors.
Stay in touch
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the Nature for Life Hub 2023 updates.
By providing your email, you agree to receive updates from the Nature for Life Hub organizers.